Monday, November 16, 2009

Ichy skin help!!?

I have been having this itch mostly on my back, leg and neck and I don't know what is the cause I don't have allergies not that I know of It could be cause of da new detergent I am using but I am not sure because i forgot when I start using it and if it was after or before my itch. the itch mostly happens when I take off my clothes or have 1 or 2 piece of clothes on. the itch stops when I am in the shower. The itch on my back forms lines with skin puffing up and sometimes when I don't scratch itch on my arm patchy skin forms that looks like a blob of skin thats puffing up like the lines. it is so weird that this itch has been going on for about 2 weeks it also stopped for about 2 days but came back again till now. Thanks for your time

Ichy skin help!!?
http://www.medicinenet.com/hives/article...





Sounds like you have hives. I just found an article on it. It is very informative.
Reply:With all the diseases going around these days, I would head straight to the doctors.If for some reason you can- not get to doctors try some apple cider vinegar rub onto rash with cotton balls(stay home as you will smell like fish n chip shop,it does work... Liz.


No comments:

Post a Comment