Monday, November 16, 2009

Health condition: Is there any way to heal my terrible (allergic) cough?

I've had this strong coughing condition for at least 10 years now. I've seen tons of doctors before, including hearing my lungs with the strethoscope, plus X-rays, etc. They all told me that there is nothing wrong with my lungs, and that it's only a kind of allergic cough, but they don't suggest me to take any kind of further allergy tests, b/c it's too extensive on my skin, in which they will poke needles with different allergins, and then find out exactly what is the cause. And then I need to go through injection treatment which can lasts for years. Above all, after that, there is no guarantee of success. But for my daily life, this kind of constant, nagging, loud cough is not nice in the office, and not nice in the public place, or even at home. I even sometimes cough non-stop while taking a hot shower! Hope that someone can advise me on how to find a cure with any medically advanced treatment in this world. Thanks so much!

Health condition: Is there any way to heal my terrible (allergic) cough?
I've got one for you to try. I was an asthma sufferer for all of my life. I worked with a doctor that had many "old-wives tales" remedies and I tried this one and I swear to this day that this is what worked. You need to find a local honey bee keeper and buy some honey from your community. The bees bring back the pollen from the local plants (allergens) you need take 2 tsps 2x a day. This will build up your tolerence to your local triggers.


hope it works...I have not had a flare up since doing this...if I move I start all over again.
Reply:Honestly, you might want to consider moving out of the area, if not the state. I moved to central Florida from Northwest Florida about two years ago and once I am done with Fire training, I'm out. the night I graduate by midnight my truck will be packed and ready to dash. I've had constant sinus problems since I moved here and every time I take a vacation to go back home, it clears up within about three days and the comes right back almost as soon as I get back down here.


No comments:

Post a Comment