Monday, November 16, 2009

I have skin allergies that seem to never heal! What could help? Anyone been through this?

I have major skin allergies. If I wear bad quality earrings, use deodorants, come into contact with any metal, etc, etc, etc...I get a rash and itch and it takes forever to heal.

I have skin allergies that seem to never heal! What could help? Anyone been through this?
Maybe it's aluminum and nickel allergies. Go to an allergist and get a workup.
Reply:you need to find whatever you are allergic to and just stop using it all together. you should try some all natural products without scents and dyes in them. use detergents that are "free" of dyes and scents. for body products you can try products from arbonne international they are all natural. i have very sensitive skin and have got it to clear by donig this


No comments:

Post a Comment