Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does anybody have a bf/gf that has skin allergies?

I just got a puppy and its summer, time to go to the beach and the park but he can't go kus' he gets rashes too easily with EVERYTHING... haha its coo I still love him but I was wondering if you guys learn to live wit' it... I have... but it was just really frustrating today because he can't even sleep on my bed due to the fur my dog leaves... btw he refuses to get checked up because of the cost

Does anybody have a bf/gf that has skin allergies?
haha read ur question it seems like ur dogg gets allergies... but anyways i think u should just learn to live with it i guess ur just going to have to pick ur bf or the dogg... and that lady who says one of her eyes gets bigger then the other sounds like somebody really familier.....;D
Reply:I am allergic to some eyeliner and mascara so if i use teh wrong kind sop my boyfrind has to deal with one eye being bigger tehn the other.

oleander

No comments:

Post a Comment