Saturday, April 24, 2010

Do you have skin allergies?

I'm allergic to most deoderants, most lotions and flouride. They cause severe dermatitis.

Do you have skin allergies?
Hi Terry,





Yes you are not alone.I also cannot use most deodorants even the ones that are from the health food store.I can only use the Thai crystal.I am allergic to fluoride as well as chlorine,and artificical ingredients I have to use lotions and soaps with natural ingredients that do not irritate my skin as well as chemical free laundry and dish soap.If I come into contact with standard cleaning products or commercial soaps I break out with contact dermatitus and hives.I feel for people who have to alter their lives so much,the mainstream public is overburdening their systems with all those chemicals.People who do not react to things do not understand how difficult it is for people who do react.





Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment